Huntsman World Senior Games
Effective Date: May 2, 2022
For the purposes of users of the Site located in the EU, we are the controller of any information we may collect when you visit our Site. Please read this policy carefully so that you understand your rights in relation to, and how we will collect, use and process, your information.
OUR CORPORATE WEBSITE
We may collect a variety of information when you visit our Site. We collect certain information if you contact us, request our services, or otherwise provide it to us, and in each instance only to the extent you provide us with your personal information. This information we collect includes: your name, email address, phone number, and any other such information you directly provide to us.
We may also collect certain technical information when you visit the Site. This type of information includes your IP address, country, city, browser type, operating system, service provider, the areas you visit on the Site, time and date of your visit, and Google Analytics client ID. We may collect this technical information through cookies, web beacons, or other similar technologies. We may combine your IP address and other technical information together.
How We Use Information
As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you, provide the services on our Site, and to ensure and improve the proper functioning of our Site, we may use any of the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and requests and otherwise communicate with you;
- To provide you with any services you request;
- For internal purposes, such as recordkeeping, and to operate our business;
- To operate and improve the Site;
- To perform analytics and research;
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
We may share the types of information described above with the following third parties:
- Advertising, marketing, payment processing, and email service providers and professional advisers that perform services on our behalf including: Facebook and Google Analytics;
- To our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry or other legal process, or as otherwise required by law, or when we believe necessary to exercise or defend legal claims or protect our rights or the rights of a third party;
- To enforce our Terms of Service; and
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
- We may also share information with third parties that has been anonymized or aggregated. We do not sell information collected through the Site to third parties.
Social Media Tools and Links to Other Websites
Our Site may include social media tools or "plug-ins", such as social networking tools offered by third parties. These social media companies are not affiliated with us and we have no control over the information they collect. These social media companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your social media account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party social media companies and the use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the social media companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any social media accounts you create and use.
Your Choices: Analytics
We use Google Analytics to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you visit our Site or use our Services, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We implement reasonable security measures to help protect the security of information we collect through the Site. However, please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee "perfect security." Any information you send us through any means is transmitted at your own risk.
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of these purposes.