In an effort to provide the fairest opportunity to the most number of people, we’ll be implementing the following procedure for the 2018 Huntsman World Senior Games Pickleball Event. Please read and be familiar with this process.
1 – Registration will open on March 1, 2018, at midnight Mountain Standard Time. But DON’T PANIC. We’ll accept all Pickleball registrations until March 15, 2018. Go ahead and sleep in if you want to.
2 – On March 15, 2018, Pickleball registration will close. Participants will be randomly chosen from this pool of people. In order to be considered you MUST COMPLETE EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR REGISTRATION. We can’t emphasize enough that you MUST COMPLETE:
• The entire registration process.
• All partners must be named with their athlete number. (Psst...Now is a good time to start finding partners.)
• You must designate your skill level.
• You must provide your USAPA number.
• Again, your entire registration must be absolutely complete.
• Oh, and did we mention that your registration must be completely completed… completely?
Any registration that is incomplete on March 15, 2018, will be removed from the pool. We’re sorry, but them’s the biscuits.
3 – Priority will be given to individuals who volunteered or refereed at the 2017 Huntsman World Senior Games Pickleball Event.
4 - You will be notified by April 15, if you were selected to participate in the 2018 Pickleball event.