DIRECTOR: Turd'l Miller
Wednesday, Oct 6: All athletes must check-in at the race venue between 7:30-8:30 am.
9:00 am - Race Start
Saturday, Oct. 9: All athletes must check-in at the race venue between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM.
1:30 pm – Race Start
SPORT SOCIAL: In an effort to keep our athletes, volunteers, staff and community safe and due to a lack of venue space for social distancing, the Games has made the difficult decision to forgo sport socials this year. Instead, you will receive a second dinner ticket that can be redeemed at any of our partner restaurants. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. We sincerely hope that you will take advantage of the dinner tickets and enjoy some meals with your friends.
Wednesday Oct 6th: Chuckwalla Trail - Aprox. 7.4K
Travel North along Bluff Street Untill you pass the intersecting roads, Snow Canyon and Red Hills Parkway. Chuckwalla Trailhead will follow shortly on the left hand side.
Saturday Oct 9th: Zen Trail near access
5-Year Age Brackets - 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+ 75+, 80+, 85+, 90+, 95+, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries
$20 Per Event Per Person
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Age division for competition will be based on participant's age on December 31, 2021.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk - between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. the day of the race.
• The major portion of the race will be on a well-maintained dirt road.
• This is a Cupless race.
• Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers of each age division.
• Overall medals will be awarded to the overall top male and overall top female finishers.
• Medals will be awarded following the race at the Sport Social.