DIRECTOR: Turd'l Miller
SCHEDULE: All 2021 dates and times are Subject to Change
Wednesday, Oct 6: All athletes must check-in at the race venue between 7:30-8:30 am.
9:00 am - Race Start
Saturday, Oct. 9: All athletes must check-in at the race venue between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM.
1:30 pm – Race Start
SPORT SOCIAL: (Free with athlete ID Badge or $10 Ticket Required. Dinner and music will be provided, and medals will be awarded at the sport social.)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 9
Time: 6:30 PM
Wednesday Oct 6th: Chuckwalla Trail - Aprox. 7.4K
Travel North along Bluff Street Untill you pass the intersecting roads, Snow Canyon and Red Hills Parkway. Chuckwalla Trailhead will follow shortly on the left hand side.
Saturday Oct 9th: Zen Trail near access
5-Year Age Brackets - 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+ 75+, 80+, 85+, 90+, 95+, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries
$20 Per Event Per Person
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Age division for competition will be based on participant's age on December 31, 2021.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk - between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. the day of the race.
• The major portion of the race will be on a well-maintained dirt road.
• This is a Cupless race.
• Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers of each age division.
• Overall medals will be awarded to the overall top male and overall top female finishers.
• Medals will be awarded following the race at the Sport Social.