DIRECTOR: Turd'l Miller
ASSISTANTS: Kenya Rowley
COVID19 POLICY: Please refer to our COVID19 policy by clicking here
In an effort to fulfill our mission of fostering worldwide peace, health and friendship, we are excited to announce, on our 36th anniversary, the Friendship Festival. We invite all athletes and their friends, volunteers, sponsors and community members to join us for six nights of food, fun, entertainment and friendship. The festival will provide flexibility for participants to attend at their convenience on any or all nights of what is sure to be a new favorite opportunity to connect with old friends and make new ones regardless of your sport.
Saturday, Oct. 14: All athletes must check-in at the race venue between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM.
1:30 pm – Race Start
Saturday Oct 14th: 5K, Race Ranger Bart Anderson Trail, on desert south of SunRiver area: https://goo.gl/maps/wedJ9akKVjJhTovd7
5-Year Age Brackets - 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+ 75+, 80+, 85+, 90+, 95+, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries
$20 Per Person
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Age division for competition will be based on participant's age on December 31, 2023.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk - between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. the day of the race.
• The major portion of the race will be on a well-maintained dirt road.
• This is a Cupless race.
• Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers of each age division in the Dixie Center foyer stage at 5pm on event day.
• Overall medals will be awarded to the overall top male and overall top female finishers.