DIRECTOR: Turd'l Miller
Saturday, Oct. 12: All athletes must check-in at the race venue between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM.
1:30 pm – Race Start
SPORT SOCIAL: (Free with athlete ID Badge or $10 Ticket Required. Dinner and music will be provided, and medals will be awarded at the sport social.)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 12
Time: 6:30 PM
Location: Cafe Sabor, 290 E St George Blvd, St. George, UT 84770
VENUE: Trail near access
5-Year Age Brackets - 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries
$12 Per Person
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Age division for competition will be based on participant's age on December 31, 2019.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk - between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. the day of the race.
• The major portion of the race will be on a well-maintained dirt road.
• Chip timing will be used.
• Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers of each age division.
• Overall medals will be awarded to the overall top male and overall top female finishers.
• Medals will be awarded following the race at the Sport Social.