DIRECTORS: Jim Maples, Kariann & Jared Atkin
Thursday, October 15 - 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday, October 16 - 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday, October 17 - 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
SPORT SOCIAL: (Free with athlete ID Badge or $10 Ticket Required. Dinner and music will be provided at the sport social.)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 14
Time: 7:00 pm
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, 1731 S Convention Center Dr, St. George, UT 84790
MANDATORY COACHES MEETING:
Wednesday, Oct. 14 – 5:00 pm – Dixie Center (1835 Convention Center Dr., St. George)
Sullivan Virgin River Soccer Park, 965 South Washington Fields Rd, Washington
50+, 60+, 65+, 70+
*The Games staff reserves the right to divide or combine age divisions if necessary.
$20 Per Person
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• The number of teams will be limited to 32. Register early.
• A four team minimum is required in each age division. Huntsman World Senior Games reserves the right to divide or combine age divisions if necessary.
• Team coaches must register their teams by September 1 - On-line registration is available. When the team registration is complete, the team coach will receive a team number.
• Individual team members must register by September 1.
• Team members will be required to enter their team number when registering.
• As players register they will be automatically added to the team roster.
• Individuals may play on only one team, except age 70+ players can play in 70+ and one other age division.
• Age division of a team is determined by the age of the youngest team member.
• Teams may have a maximum of 15 players on their roster. Any team with less than 8 players on their roster on September 1 may be cancelled and there will be no refunds.
• After September 1, changes can be made to the team roster by calling the Huntsman World Senior Games office and speaking directly to Bonnie (Registration Dept.). All rosters are final at the Coaches Meeting.
• Schedules will be available by October 1.
• Prior to their first game, each team member must check-in at the Dixie Center (1835 Convention Center Dr., St. George). Each individual must check-in personally. A photo ID showing your date of birth will be required. At check-in you will receive your ID Badge, $10 Dinner Ticket, Official Games Shirt and Welcome Bag.
• FIFA rules will govern play.
• Tie breakers (to determine ranking in final games in applicable brackets) will be as follows: 1) head to head 2) least goals against 3) Kicks from the mark.
• Officials will be USSFA certified.
• Teams will be guaranteed four games, weather permitting.
• Field dimensions will be 80 yds x 40 yds.
• Teams will consist of 8v8 players on the field.
• Time of play will be two 30-minute halves with a 5-minute half-time.
• There are unlimited substitutions. Players may re-enter the field.
• Absolutely no sliding tackles will be allowed, not from back, front or side.
• All players must wear shin guards during play.
• All players must have numbers (minimum 6" high) on the back of their jersey. Reversible or two sets of jerseys (one light, one dark) are required.
• Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badges and photo ID must be in players’ possession during all games and will be randomly checked. If any team member is not registered and checked-in, the team will forfeit that game.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to each team member on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams of each division. Medals will be presented after each medal game.