DIRECTOR: Rob Robinson
ASSISTANT: Darlene Salls
COVID19 POLICY: Please refer to our COVID19 policy by clicking here
In an effort to fulfill our mission of fostering worldwide peace, health and friendship, we are excited to announce, on our 35th anniversary, the Friendship Festival. We invite all athletes and their friends, volunteers, sponsors and community members to join us for six nights of food, fun, entertainment and friendship. The festival will provide flexibility for participants to attend at their convenience on any or all nights of what is sure to be a new favorite opportunity to connect with old friends and make new ones regardless of your sport.
EVENTS: Singles, "Any" Doubles
Wednesday, Oct. 12, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Free Clinic and Practice
Thursday, Oct. 13, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm - Singles
Friday, Oct. 14, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm - Singles / Doubles
Saturday, Oct. 15, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm - Doubles
Tonaquint Intermediate School - 1210 W Curly Hollow Dr, St. George, UT 84770
5-Year Age Brackets - 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries
$8 Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Participants may enter both events, but only once in each event.
• Doubles teams may be of mixed gender.
• The age division of a doubles team will be determined by the age of the youngest player on the team.
• If you need a partner for the doubles event, check our website (www.seniorgames.net - 'Sports' tab - PartnerFinder) for a listing, by sport, of individuals looking for partners.
• National Shuffleboard Association rules will govern play, except as modified herein.
• Athletes are expected to bring their own cues, but extra cues will be available if needed. Disks will be provided.
• Cues shall not have an overall length of more than 6'-3". No metal part of the cue shall touch the playing surface.
• Tournament format will be determined by the number of entries.
• For all matches, the number of frames will be determined by the number of entries.
• Winners in all matches will be the players who score the highest number of points after all frames.
• In the event of a tie, two extra frames will be played until the tie is broken.
• Any game missed or forfeited during bracket play will be considered a loss.
• Participants must present their Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk 30 minutes prior to their first event.
In each age division, Gold Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three scores in each event.