DIRECTOR: Rob Robinson
ASSISTANT: Darlene Salls
EVENTS: Singles, "Any" Doubles
SCHEDULE: All 2021 dates and times are Subject to Change
Wednesday, Oct. 13, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Free Clinic and Practice
Thursday, Oct. 14, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm - Singles
Friday, Oct. 15, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm - Singles / Doubles
Saturday, Oct. 16, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm - Doubles
SPORT SOCIAL: (Free with athlete ID Badge or $10 Ticket Required. Dinner will be provided at the sport social.)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 14
Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Tonaquint Intermediate School - 1210 West Curly Hollow Dr., St. George
Tonaquint Intermediate School, 1210 West Curly Hollow Dr., St. George
5-Year Age Brackets - 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries
$8 Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Participants may enter both events, but only once in each event.
• Doubles teams may be of mixed gender.
• The age division of a doubles team will be determined by the age of the youngest player on the team.
• If you need a partner for the doubles event, check our website (www.seniorgames.net - 'Sports' tab - PartnerFinder) for a listing, by sport, of individuals looking for partners.
• National Shuffleboard Association rules will govern play, except as modified herein.
• Athletes are expected to bring their own cues, but extra cues will be available if needed. Disks will be provided.
• Cues shall not have an overall length of more than 6'-3". No metal part of the cue shall touch the playing surface.
• Tournament format will be determined by the number of entries.
• For all matches, the number of frames will be determined by the number of entries.
• Winners in all matches will be the players who score the highest number of points after all frames.
• In the event of a tie, two extra frames will be played until the tie is broken.
• Any game missed or forfeited during bracket play will be considered a loss.
• Participants must present their Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk 30 minutes prior to their first event.
In each age division, Gold Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three scores in each event.