DIRECTORS: Blake Lulloff, Tony Hundal
ASSISTANTS: David Partlow, Jim Jensen, Dennis Struss, Brent Chettle, Phil Page, Lucy Gillingham, Lamar Nichols, Bruce Furr
COVID19 POLICY: Please refer to our COVID19 policy by clicking here
In an effort to fulfill our mission of fostering worldwide peace, health and friendship, we are excited to announce, on our 36th anniversary, the Friendship Festival. We invite all athletes and their friends, volunteers, sponsors and community members to join us for six nights of food, fun, entertainment and friendship. The festival will provide flexibility for participants to attend at their convenience on any or all nights of what is sure to be a new favorite opportunity to connect with old friends and make new ones regardless of your sport.
Rimfire and Centerfire: 8 each NRA B-16 Bullseye Targets shot Slow Fire at a distance of either 50 feet or 25 yards and 8 NRA B-16 Bullseye Targets shot Timed Fire at a distance of 50 feet or 25 yards. Target distance is chosen by the athlete at the time of check-in at the range. Open sights and Optical/Electronic sights compete separately.
Monday, Oct. 9, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm - Rimfire/Centerfire Check in & Practice
Tuesday, Oct. 10, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm - Rimfire Match Relay #1, #3, #2
Tuesday, Oct. 10, 7:00 pm - Opening Ceremonies at Utah Tech University
Wednesday, Oct. 11, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Rimfire Match Relay #2, #1, #3
*Rimfire Award Ceremony will follow match completion
Thursday, Oct. 12, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm - Centerfire Match Relay #1, #3, #2
Friday, Oct. 13, 9:00 am - Centerfire Match Relay #2, #1, #3
*Centerfire Award Ceremony will follow match completion
Redcliffs Rifle and Pistol Range at Southern Utah Shooting Sports Park
(One mile past the Washington County Legacy Park/Fairgrounds-5850 West, 1800 South)
Age brackets will be 10 year age groups in order to provide a reasonable level of competition at all levels
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event due to insufficient entries
SPORT FEE: $25 Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Participation is limited to the first 66 shooters for Rimfire and 66 for Centerfire
• Participants are limited to one class of competition in both Rimfire and Centerfire events
• Rulebook is posted above, please review carefully
• Handguns will be .22 LR pistols and revolvers or .32 to .45 caliber centerfire pistols and revolvers. They may have custom grips but otherwise cannot be custom shop firearms. They may be designated by the manufacturer as either target or standard model firearms having open iron or optical/electronic sights. However, aiming devices that project an image on the target are not permitted. Handguns with integral laser sighting devices must remove batteries prior to the competition. Muzzle brakes or compensators are not permitted and the barrel length, including the revolver cylinder, cannot exceed ten inches. Shoulder stocks and fore grips are not permitted. Note that open iron sights and optical/electronic sights compete in separate categories.
• All handguns must be transported to and from the shooting position in a closed case or box of some kind. Holsters, worn or otherwise, are not considered adequate for this purpose.
• Standard handgun ammunition will be used. Hand loaded centerfire ammunition is acceptable. Magnum and +P cartridges are not permitted.
• For safety purposes, it is required that all auto loading handguns (pistols) have their trigger pull weights checked before each match begins in order to avoid a disqualification if the equipment is later found to be out of specification. If a trigger is found to be underweight after a match is fired, the score must be reported as "DQ" (the same as any other disqualification). The required trigger pull weights for this competition is as shown as follows:
a. .22 Long Rifle not less than 2 pounds
b. .32 to .40 caliber not less than 2-1/2 pounds
c. .45 caliber not less than 3-1/2 pounds
• Except for ADA qualified athletes the shooting position will be standing using either a one-hand grip or a two hand grip, whichever the shooter prefers. Artificial supports of any kind are not permitted.
• Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three shooters of each age division and category, in each event
• Medals will be awarded following match completion