CO-DIRECTORS: Jeffrey Owens, Ray Green, Joel Venables, Patrick Whalen
ASSISTANT: Dan Santoro
CHIEF REFEREE: Phil Klevarick
Thursday, October 7 - 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday, October 8 - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday, October 9 - 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
SPORT SOCIAL: In an effort to keep our athletes, volunteers, staff and community safe and due to a lack of venue space for social distancing, the Games has made the difficult decision to forgo sport socials this year. Instead, you will receive a second dinner ticket that can be redeemed at any of our partner restaurants. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. We sincerely hope that you will take advantage of the dinner tickets and enjoy some meals with your friends.
MANDATORY COACHES/REFEREE MEETING:
Wednesday, Oct. 6 – 6:00 pm – Dixie Center (1835 Convention Center Dr., St. George)
VENUE: The Fields at Little Valley, 2995 S 2350 E, St. George, Utah
DIVISIONS: MEN 50+
*The Games staff reserves the right to divide or combine age divisions if necessary.
SPORT FEE: $100 Team Fee + Individual fees 79 & 25 Per Person
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• The number of teams will be limited to 24. Register early.
• Athletes are required to purchase a USA Rugby Senior Player membership at registration for $35 which will be valid from 9.01.21 - 8.31.2022.
• Coaches and players must complete all necessary requirements for USA Rugby membership which includes signing waivers, background screening and safety certifications.
• A four team minimum is required. Huntsman World Senior Games reserves the right to divide or combine age divisions if necessary.
• Team coaches must register their teams by September 1 - On-line registration is available. When the team registration is complete, the team coach will receive a team number.
• Individual team members must register by September 1.
• Team members will be required to enter their team number when registering.
• As players register, they will be automatically added to the team roster.
• Individuals may play on only one team.
• Teams may have a maximum of 30 players on their roster. Any team with less than 15 players on their roster on September 1 may be cancelled and there will be no team refunds.
• After September 1, changes can be made to the team roster by calling the Huntsman World Senior Games office and speaking directly to Bonnie (Registration Dept.). All rosters are final at the Coaches Meeting.
• Schedules will be available by October 1.
• Prior to their first game, each team member must check-in at the Dixie Center (1835 Convention Center Dr., St. George). Each individual must check-in personally. A photo ID showing your date of birth will be required. At check-in you will receive your ID Badge, $10 Dinner Ticket, Official Games Shirt and Welcome Bag.
• USA Rugby rules will govern play.
• Officials will be USA Rugby certified.
• Teams will be guaranteed three games, weather permitting.
• Full size field dimensions will be used.
• Teams will consist of 15v15 players on the field. Huntsman World Senior Games reserves the right to adjust numbers if necessary.
• Time of play will be two 25-minute halves with a 5-minute half-time.
• There are unlimited substitutions. Players may re-enter the field..
• All players must have numbers (minimum 6" high) on the back of their jersey. Reversible or two sets of jerseys (one light, one dark) are required.
• Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badges and photo ID must be in players’ possession during all games and will be randomly checked. If any team member is not registered and checked-in, the team will forfeit that game.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to each team member on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams of each division. Medals will be presented after each medal game.