DIRECTOR: Kent and Lynne Perkins
ASSISTANTS: Aaron Metler and Sandy King
COVID19 POLICY: Please refer to our COVID19 policy by clicking here
5K, 10K, 1/2 Marathon
10K - Monday, Oct. 4: All athletes must check-in at Ivins City Park (50 West Center St, Ivins) between 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM.
7:00 am – Transportation from Ivins City Park to Race Start (Snow Canyon State Park)
8:30 am – Race Start
5k - Thursday, Oct. 7: All athletes must check in at the Virgin River Trail System, 1850 South Convention Center Drive, St. George 30 minutes before start of their race
8:45 am 5K race begins
1/2 Marathon - Thursday, Oct. 7: All athletes must check in at the Virgin River Trail System, 1850 South Convention Center Drive, St. George 30 minutes before start of their race
7:45 am 1/2 Marathon race begins
SPORT SOCIAL: In an effort to keep our athletes, volunteers, staff and community safe and due to a lack of venue space for social distancing, the Games has made the difficult decision to forgo sport socials this year. Instead, you will receive a second dinner ticket that can be redeemed at any of our partner restaurants. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. We sincerely hope that you will take advantage of the dinner tickets and enjoy some meals with your friends.
10K - Snow Canyon State Park to Ivins City Park (50 West Center St, Ivins)
5k, 1/2 Marathon - Virgin River Trail System - Race start / end at Crosby Family Confluence Park, 1850 South Convention Center Drive, St. George
5-Year Age Brackets - 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries
$12 Per Person Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Age division for competition will be based on participant's age on December 31, 2021.
• 10K runners will be bussed to the starting point in beautiful Snow Canyon State Park.
• 10K Last bus will leave for the race start from Ivins City Park promptly at 8:00 am.
• 5K is an out-and-back course on the Virgin River Trail System.
• 5K participants may run or walk.
• 1/2 Marathon participants must be able to finish within 3 hours.
• 1/2 Marathon course is a loop on the Virgin River Trail System.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk 30 minutes before the start of their race.
• Chip timing will be used.
• Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers of each age division in each event.
• Overall medals will be awarded to the overall top male and overall top female finishers in each event.