DIRECTOR: Debbie Zockoll
ASSISTANTS: Aaron Metler and Sandy King
5K, 10K, Half-Marathon
10K - Monday, Oct. 8: All athletes must check-in at the race venue between 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM.
7:30 am – Transportation from Ivins City Park (50 West Center St, Ivins) to Race Start (Snow Canyon State Park)
8:30 am – Race Start
5k & Half Marathon - Thursday, Oct. 11: All athletes must check in at the venue 30 minutes before start of their race
7:45 am Half-Marathon
8:45 am 5K
SPORT SOCIAL: (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
10K - Monday, Oct. 8, Following Race (approximately 9:30 am) at Ivins City Park, 50 West Center Street, Ivins
5K & Half Marathon - Thursday, Oct. 11, Following Race (approximately 9:30 am) at Crosby Family Confluence Park, 1850 South Convention Center Drive, St. George
10K - Snow Canyon State Park to Ivins City Park (50 West Center St, Ivins)
5k & Half Marathon - Virgin River Trail System - Race start / end at Crosby Family Confluence Park, 1850 South Convention Center Drive, St. George
5-Year Age Brackets - 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries
$12 Per Person Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Participants may enter either the 5K or Half-Marathon event, not both.
• Age division for competition will be based on participant's age on October 8, 2018.
• 10K runners will be bussed to the starting point in beautiful Snow Canyon State Park.
• 10K Last bus will leave for the race start from Ivins City Park promptly at 8:00 am.
• 5K is an out-and-back course on the Virgin River Trail System.
• Half-Marathon course is a loop on the Virgin River Trail System.
• 5K participants may run or walk.
• Only Half-Marathon runners able to complete the race within 3.0 hours will be permitted to enter.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk 30 minutes before the start of their race.
• Chip timing will be used.
• Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers of each age division in each event.
• Overall medals will be awarded to the overall top male and overall top female finishers in each event.
• Medals will be awarded following the race at the Sport Social.