DIRECTOR: Kent Perkins
ASSISTANTS: Mark Perkins, Aaron Metler and Sandy King
COVID19 POLICY: Please refer to our COVID19 policy by clicking here
In an effort to fulfill our mission of fostering worldwide peace, health and friendship, we are excited to announce, on our 36th anniversary, the Friendship Festival. We invite all athletes and their friends, volunteers, sponsors and community members to join us for six nights of food, fun, entertainment and friendship. The festival will provide flexibility for participants to attend at their convenience on any or all nights of what is sure to be a new favorite opportunity to connect with old friends and make new ones regardless of your sport.
10K - Monday, Oct. 16: All athletes must check-in at Ivins City Park (50 West Center St, Ivins) between 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM.
7:00 am – Transportation from Ivins City Park to Race Start (Snow Canyon State Park)
8:30 am – Race Start
5k - Wednesday, Oct. 18: All athletes must check in at the Virgin River Trail System, 1850 South Convention Center Drive, St. George 30 minutes before start of their race
8:30 am 5K race begins
10K - Snow Canyon State Park to Ivins City Park (50 West Center St, Ivins)
5k - Virgin River Trail System - Race start / end at Crosby Family Confluence Park, 1850 South Convention Center Drive, St. George
5-Year Age Brackets - 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries
$15 Per Person Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Age division for competition will be based on participant's age on December 31, 2023.
• 10K runners will be bussed to the starting point in beautiful Snow Canyon State Park.
• 10K Last bus will leave for the race start from Ivins City Park promptly at 8:00 am.
• 5K is an out-and-back course on the Virgin River Trail System.
• 5K participants may run or walk.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk 30 minutes before the start of their race.
• Chip timing will be used.
• Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers of each age division in each event.
• Overall medals will be awarded to the overall top male and overall top female finishers in each event.