DIRECTOR: Kevin Boerup
ASSISTANTS: Mark Ottenschot, Steve Hafen, Gary Luke
EVENTS: Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
Wednesday, Oct. 9 - 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Thursday, Oct. 10 - 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Friday, Oct. 11 - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday, Oct. 12 - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SPORT SOCIAL: (Free with athlete ID Badge or $10 Ticket Required. Dinner and entertainment will be provided at the sport social.)
Date: Friday, Oct. 11
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Best Western Plus Abbey Inn , 1129 S Bluff St. St. George, UT
5-Year Age Brackets - 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries
$17 Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Registration will be limited to the first 120 players.
• USRA membership is required for participation. For USRA membership information call USA Racquetball at 719-635-5396 or visit their website at www.USRA.org. The fee for a one-year membership is $50. Single event membership is available for non-USRA members for a fee of $20 and must be purchased during registration.
• Participation is limited to a maximum of three events: (1) Singles, (1) Doubles and (1) Mixed Doubles event or (2) Doubles (in different age divisions) and (1) Mixed Doubles event or (1) Singles event and (1) Doubles.
• If you would like to play in doubles or mixed doubles events but do not have a partner, check PartnerFinder on our website.
• Racquetball participants are expected to play all their matches and therefore may not enter other sports scheduled during their Racquetball events.
• Tournament is USRA sanctioned – USRA rules will apply.
• Eye protection is mandatory during all practice and play. No exceptions!
• Bring your own towel.
• Black Ektelon ball will be used
• Schedule will be posted at the Dixie Center and on individual sheets distributed to participants at their first match.
• Tournament will be round-robin pool play with the top players advancing to medal play. Each match will be 2 games to 15 points. Two points are awarded for each game won and 4 points for each match won.
• Depending on entries, age divisions may be combined for round-robin play but will be separated for championship and medal play.
• Tournament is self-refereed. If there is an unresolved call, the point will be replayed.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge and USRA Card at the venue check-in desk 30 minutes before their first match.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded in each event for each age division. Medals will be presented at the completion of each event.