DIRECTOR: Jack Warner
ASSISTANT: Dennis Duszynski
Singles, Pairs and Triples
Monday, Oct. 5 - Saturday, Oct. 10; 8:15 am – 6:00 pm daily
SPORT SOCIAL:(Free with athlete ID Badge or $10 Ticket Required. Dinner will be provided and medals will be awarded at the sport social.)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10
Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Magleby's Restaurant / Desert Garden Inn 1450 South Hilton Drive, St. George
SunRiver Lawn Bowls Green, 4275 South Country Club Drive, St. George
Singles: Men - Under 70, 70+; Women - no age divisions
Pairs: Mixed / Matched - no age divisions
Triples: Mixed / Matched - no age division
*Divisions are subject to change based on the number of entries
$5 Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• If you need a partner in the Pairs or Triples event, check PartnerFinder for a listing, by sport, of individuals looking for partners.
• 16 team limit in Triples division.
• Scheduling allows participants to play in any and all events.
• In the absence of a local tournament rule Bowls USA rules will govern play.
• Format will be a round robin, single or double elimination, or a combination thereof. Depending on the number of entries, there will be four qualifying games for each entrant in each division. Qualifying games will be 10 ends. Games in the championship round will be 10 ends.
• Fifteen (15) minutes prior to the scheduled match time, as a warm up, two (2) trial bowls in each direction, by each player, may be bowled. Both parties can mutually agree to forego and trial bowls.
• Smooth-soled, heel-less shoes are required (any color).
• If there is sufficient entries to separate a division by age, a team’s age division will be determined by the age of the younger team member.
• Games that end in a tie will be decided by bowling additional ends, until the tie is broken.
• Participants must present their Huntsman Word Senior Games ID Badge and Lawn Bowls Accreditation by 8:00 am at the venue check-in on the first day of each event.
• Tournament draws will be made approximately two weeks prior to The Games and will be available online. Bowling is scheduled to begin at 8:15 am sharp each day.
• If you volunteer as a marker, you may not do so on any rink where you still have a match to play later on that day. Avoid marking on or adjacent to any rink that a spouse or partner is bowling on.
EVENT SCHEDULE: (Subject to change based on entries)
Monday - Friday, October 5 - 9: Triples
Monday - Wednesday, Oct. 5 - 7: Pairs
Thursday - Saturday, Oct. 8 - 10: Singles
Note: Scheduling allows participants to play in all events.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top finishers in each division. There will also be an Overall Medal award for Men and Women. All awards will be presented at the Sport Social.
Hosted by: The SunRiver Lawn Bowls Club
Sunday, October 4 – 5:00 pm – SunRiver Community Center - outdoor pool patio, 4275 South Country Club Drive, St. George
This is a pot-luck event. SunRiver and St. George local players will sign up to bring dishes and out of town players are guests of the locals.