DIRECTORS: Leslie and Gayden Nelson
ASSISTANTS: Cleo Wardle, Dennis Duszynski, Blaine Scott
SCHEDULE: Check-in at venue daily, 8:00am - 8:30am. All 2021 dates and times are Subject to Change
Monday, Oct. 11, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday, Oct. 12, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday, Oct. 13, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday, Oct. 14, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
SPORT SOCIAL: (Free with athlete ID Badge or $10 Ticket Required. Dinner will be provided and medals will be awarded at the sport social.)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 14
Time: 2:00 pm (approximately)
Location: JC Snow Park, 900 South 400 East, St. George
St. George City Horseshoe Complex - JC Snow Park, 900 South 400 East, St. George
Singles: 30 and 40 Feet
Doubles: Mixed Distances
*Every effort will be made to divide each division by 10% increments. The Games staff will make modifications as needed..
$5 Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Registration is limited to the first 140 registered athletes.
• The event is sanctioned by the National Horseshoe Pitchers Association (NHPA) - Singles: (TBA); Doubles: (TBA).
• NHPA membership is required for participation.
• Participants must include their NHPA Card Number and Ringer Percentage on their registration form. IF you have any questions please contact the Games staff.
• Ringer percentage is required. Your average on record in NATSTATS/CANSTATS on October 1st will be the average used. If you need to establish your ringer percentage contact the Games staff for information.
• Since we are unable to adjust our schedules to accommodate multi-sport participants, Horseshoe participants may not enter other sports scheduled from October 11-14 (during the Horseshoe event).
• If you need a partner in the doubles event, sign up to participate and one will be assigned to you by the Tournament Director.
• Men 50-69 will pitch 40 foot distance.
• Men 70+ and Women may pitch 30 foot distance.
• Ringer percentages and pitching distance are used to determine pitching divisions.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk one-half hour before the start of their matches to check-in and assist with grooming pits.
Monday, Oct. 11 - Singles Preliminaries
Tuesday, Oct. 12 - Singles Finals
Wednesday, Oct. 13 - Doubles Preliminaries
Thursday, Oct. 14 - Doubles Finals
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded in each event for each division. Medals will be awarded at the Sport Social.