DIRECTORS: Leslie and Gayden Nelson
ASSISTANTS: Cleo Wardle, Dennis Duszynski, Blaine Scott
SCHEDULE: Check-in at venue daily, 8:00am - 8:30am.
Monday, Oct. 11, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday, Oct. 12, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday, Oct. 13, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday, Oct. 14, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
SPORT SOCIAL: In an effort to keep our athletes, volunteers, staff and community safe and due to a lack of venue space for social distancing, the Games has made the difficult decision to forgo sport socials this year. Instead, you will receive a second dinner ticket that can be redeemed at any of our partner restaurants. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. We sincerely hope that you will take advantage of the dinner tickets and enjoy some meals with your friends.
St. George City Horseshoe Complex - JC Snow Park, 900 South 400 East, St. George
Singles: 30 and 40 Feet
Doubles: Mixed Distances
*Every effort will be made to divide each division by 10% increments. The Games staff will make modifications as needed..
$5 Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Registration is limited to the first 140 registered athletes.
• The event is sanctioned by the National Horseshoe Pitchers Association (NHPA) - Singles: (TBA); Doubles: (TBA).
• NHPA membership is required for participation.
• Participants must include their NHPA Card Number and Ringer Percentage on their registration form. IF you have any questions please contact the Games staff.
• Ringer percentage is required. Your average on record in NATSTATS/CANSTATS on October 1st will be the average used. If you need to establish your ringer percentage contact the Games staff for information.
• Since we are unable to adjust our schedules to accommodate multi-sport participants, Horseshoe participants may not enter other sports scheduled from October 11-14 (during the Horseshoe event).
• If you need a partner in the doubles event, sign up to participate and one will be assigned to you by the Tournament Director.
• Men 50-69 will pitch 40 foot distance.
• Men 70+ and Women may pitch 30 foot distance.
• Ringer percentages and pitching distance are used to determine pitching divisions.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk one-half hour before the start of their matches to check-in and assist with grooming pits.
Monday, Oct. 11 - Singles Preliminaries
Tuesday, Oct. 12 - Singles Finals
Wednesday, Oct. 13 - Doubles Preliminaries
Thursday, Oct. 14 - Doubles Finals
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded in each event for each division. Medals will be awarded at the Sport Social.