View 2019 Participants
Chip & Run
Wednesday, Oct. 16 - 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Green Spring Golf Course - 588 North Green Spring Dr., Washington, UT
All Events: Men and Women Divisions
Longest Drive (only): 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 - 89, 90+
$5 Per Event
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Registration is limited to the first 140 participants
• Participants may register for any or all events.
• Participants may register for each event only once until the day of the event.
• Participants wishing to register for a maximum of one additional attempt in any event, except Longest Drive and Putting, may do so on-site (the day of the event) - time and space permitting – for a fee of $5 per event. Longest Drive and Putting will be limited to one round.
• Soft spikes are required.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk prior to their first event.
• Participants must check-in no later than 4:30 pm.
• In every event, participants making their first attempt will be allowed to compete before participants making a repeat attempt.
Longest Drive (Men / Women and Age Divisions)
Target Grid starts at 100 yards out and 70 yards wide and extends to 300 yards out, but narrows to 40 yards wide. Contestants get three shots. Their longest drive - in the grid - is measured and recorded. Longest drive wins. Longest Drive will be limited to one round.
Putting Skills (Men and Women Divisions)
Course is nine holes. Total low score wins. Ties will be broken by the low score on the longest hole, then second longest, etc. Putting will be limited to one round.
Pitching Skills (Men and Women Divisions)
From a distance of 40 yards, contestants must ‘pitch’ their ball to a pin located on the green. The pin will be set up with four concentric rings at 3-foot increments. Point values range from 3 points (furthest from the pin) to 15 points (closest to the pin) with a hole-in-one being 20 points. Each contestant will be given three shots. Total score will equal the sum of those three shots. Ties will be broken by comparing scores on first shot, then second, etc. until winner is established.
Chip & Run (Men and Women Divisions)
From a distance of 40 yards, contestants must ‘chip & run’ their ball to a pin located on the back of the green. Each contestant will be given three shots. The closest shot will be measured and recorded. Closest shot to the pin will win. Ties will be broken by comparing order of attempts.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded in each event for each division. Medals will be awarded following competition.