SPORT DIRECTORS: Pat Kittock, Sheila Berry, Marsha McCandless
CLUB CERTIFIED DIRECTOR: John Gram
Thursday, Oct. 15 - Stratified Open Pairs, 299ers pairs
Session A - 10:00 am
Session B - 2:30 pm
Friday, Oct. 16 - Stratified Open Pairs, 299ers pairs
Session C - 10:00 am
Session D - 2:30 pm
Saturday, Oct. 17 - Swiss Teams
Session E - 10:00 am
SPORT SOCIAL: (Free with athlete ID Badge or $10 Ticket Required. Dinner will be provided and medals will be awarded at the sport social.)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17
Time: Following Final Event (approximately 1:30 pm)
Location: Snow Canyon Middle School - 1215 Lava Flow Drive, St. George, UT 84770
Snow Canyon Middle School - 1215 Lava Flow Drive, St. George, UT 84770
Masterpoints/skill level Divisions Based on Entries
$5 Per Person - Per Session
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Participation is limited to the first 240 Athletes
• Players may play in Session A, B, C, D or E or any combination of the five sessions.
• If you need a partner, check PartnerFinder on our website for a listing, by sport, of individuals looking for partners.
• Tournament is ACBL approved (Sanction #2020372).
• ACBL Laws of Duplicate Bridge will govern the tournament.
• Format is Duplicate Bridge. All Masterpoints awarded are Silver.
• There will be a Certified Director.
• You do not need to be an ACBL member to participate, but Instant Memberships ($29 for first time members) are available. Non-ACBL members must pay a $3 participation fee at the venue check-in table.
• All play is non-smoking, with breaks.
• Participants will be divided into divisions based on masterpoints/skill level and number of entries..
• Session A will consist of one (1) session Pairs event on Thursday morning.
• Session B will consist of one (1) session Pairs event on Thursday afternoon.
• Session C will consist of one (1) session Pairs event on Friday morning.
• Session D will consist of one (1) session Pairs event on Friday afternoon.
• Session E will consist of one (1) single-session of Swiss Teams on Saturday morning.
• If a participant cannot attend an event due to illness or conflict with another sport, he/she must contact a Sport Director by 8:00 am on the morning of that event. A substitute will be found for that event and the participant may return for subsequent events. Failure to notify a Sport Director by the appropriate time will result in a permanent substitute replacing the participant for the remaining.
• Participants must present their Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk no later than 30 minutes prior to the beginning of Sessions A, B, C, D & E.
• Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded Daily, after each day, for the highest scores in each division.
• Overall medals will be awarded to the person/pair for the highest cumulative scores of all events (combined) for each division.
• Medals will be awarded at the end of each session, each day - Overall Awards Ceremony will be on Saturday, following the Session E.