SPORT DIRECTORS: Pat Kittock, Sheila Berry, Marsha McCandless
CLUB CERTIFIED DIRECTOR: John Gram
SCHEDULE: All 2021 dates and times are Subject to Change
Thursday, Oct. 14 - Stratified Open Pairs, 299ers pairs
Session A - 10:00 am
Session B - 2:30 pm
Friday, Oct. 15 - Stratified Open Pairs, 299ers pairs
Session C - 10:00 am
Session D - 2:30 pm
Saturday, Oct. 16 - Swiss Teams
Session E - 10:00 am
SPORT SOCIAL: In an effort to keep our athletes, volunteers, staff and community safe and due to a lack of venue space for social distancing, the Games has made the difficult decision to forgo sport socials this year. Instead, you will receive a second dinner ticket that can be redeemed at any of our partner restaurants. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. We sincerely hope that you will take advantage of the dinner tickets and enjoy some meals with your friends.
Snow Canyon Middle School - 1215 Lava Flow Drive, St. George, UT 84770
Masterpoints/skill level Divisions Based on Entries
$5 Per Person - Per Session
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Participation is limited to the first 240 Athletes
• Players may play in Session A, B, C, D or E or any combination of the five sessions.
• If you need a partner, check PartnerFinder on our website for a listing, by sport, of individuals looking for partners.
• Tournament is ACBL approved (Sanction #TBA).
• ACBL Laws of Duplicate Bridge will govern the tournament.
• Format is Duplicate Bridge. All Masterpoints awarded are Silver.
• There will be a Certified Director.
• You do not need to be an ACBL member to participate, but Instant Memberships ($29 for first time members) are available. Non-ACBL members must pay a $3 participation fee at the venue check-in table.
• All play is non-smoking, with breaks.
• Participants will be divided into divisions based on masterpoints/skill level and number of entries..
• Session A will consist of one (1) session Pairs event on Thursday morning.
• Session B will consist of one (1) session Pairs event on Thursday afternoon.
• Session C will consist of one (1) session Pairs event on Friday morning.
• Session D will consist of one (1) session Pairs event on Friday afternoon.
• Session E will consist of one (1) single-session of Swiss Teams on Saturday morning.
• If a participant cannot attend an event due to illness or conflict with another sport, he/she must contact a Sport Director by 8:00 am on the morning of that event. A substitute will be found for that event and the participant may return for subsequent events. Failure to notify a Sport Director by the appropriate time will result in a permanent substitute replacing the participant for the remaining.
• Participants must present their Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk no later than 30 minutes prior to the beginning of Sessions A, B, C, D & E.
• Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded Daily, after each day, for the highest scores in each division.
• Overall medals will be awarded to the person/pair for the highest cumulative scores of all events (combined) for each division.
• Medals will be awarded at the end of each session, each day - Overall Awards Ceremony will be on Saturday, following the Session E.