Basketball 3-on-3 Men
DIRECTOR: Gary Tomlinson
ASSISTANTS: Patricia McWethy, Janalee Tomlinson
Thursday, Oct. 11- 10:30 am - 8:00 pm
Friday, Oct. 12 - 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday Oct. 13 - 10:30 am - 7:00 pm
SPORT SOCIAL: (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 11
Time: 7:00 pm
Location: Gayle & Mary Aldred Senior Center, 245 North 200 West, St. George
MANDATORY MANAGERS MEETING: Thursday, Oct. 11 - 9:00 am at the Washington City Community Center.
Washington City Community Center, 350 North Community Center Drive, Washington
DIVISIONS: 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+, 80+
SPORT FEE: $18 Per Person
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• A maximum of 48 teams will be accepted in the tournament.
• Huntsman World Senior Games reserves the right to combine age divisions if necessary.
• There are no residency requirements for team members.
• Age division of team is determined by the age of the youngest player.
• Team Registration Deadline: September 1 – no exceptions! Register your team online.
• Each player must register individually by September 1.
• Players will be required to enter their team number when registering.
• As players register they will automatically be added to the team roster.
• Teams with less than three (3) players on their roster by September 1, may be cancelled and no refunds will be given.
• Individuals may play on only one team.
• After September 1, changes can be made to the team roster by calling the Games office (800-562-1268) and speaking directly to Bonnie (Registration Dept.). All rosters are final at the managers meeting.
• Schedules for first day play will be available on our website by September 23.
• Modified NCAA/NSGA rules will govern play.
• Reversible or light / dark team jerseys with numbers on front and back are mandatory.
• The tournament will be round-robin and/or double or single elimination depending on the number of teams.
• Each team is guaranteed a minimum of five games.
• Play will be (2) 15-minute halves - running time - with a 5-minute break between halves. In the last two minutes of each half, the clock will stop in accordance with normal basketball rules. Exception: running clock will be used if greater than a 15 - point spread during the last two minutes of the half.
• Only players who play on a team in the round robin will be eligible to play on that same team during championship play.
• If a team forfeits a game they may be removed from the tournament at the discretion of the Tournament Directors.
• Practice arrangements may be made through the Washington City Community Center, (435) 656-6360.
MEDALS: In each age division, Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to all team members on the first, second and third place teams, respectively. Medals will be awarded immediately following the championship games.