Road Races 10k
DIRECTOR: Debbie Zockoll
ASSISTANTS: Aaron Metler and Sandy King
Monday, Oct. 8: All athletes must check-in at the race venue between 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM.
7:30 am – Transportation from Ivins City Park (50 West Center St, Ivins) to Race Start (Snow Canyon State Park)
8:30 am – Race Start
SPORT SOCIAL: (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Monday, Oct. 8
Time: Following Race (approximately 9:30 am)
Location: Ivins City Park, 50 West Center Street, Ivins
Snow Canyon State Park to Ivins City Park (50 West Center St, Ivins)
5-Year Age Brackets - 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries
$12 Per Person
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Age division for competition will be based on participant's age on October 8, 2018.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk - Ivins City Park (50 W Center Street, Ivins) between 7:15 am and 7:45 am the morning of the race.
• Runners will be bussed up West Canyon to the starting point in beautiful Snow Canyon State Park.
• Last bus will leave Ivins City Park for the race start promptly at 8:00 am.
• The beginning portion of the race will be on a well-maintained dirt road. The race will finish on a paved road at Ivins City Park.
• Chip timing will be used.
• Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers of each age division.
• Overall medals will be awarded to the overall top male and overall top female finishers.
• Medals will be awarded following the race at the Sport Social.